Senior Financial Analyst – Illinois
Ensures accurately and timely completion of financial reporting for actual, budget and forecast scenarios for assigned functional areas and provide financial support to assigned groups, which include preparation of financial reports, variance analysis and budget preparation. Requires interaction with senior level management within plant operations.
- Analyze assigned departmental overhead spending variances and assist management in recommending and implementing corrective action. Requires significant interaction with senior level plant management.
- Works with materials management and cost accounting to analyze inventory to provide management with accurate actual, budget and forecast information.
- Assist finance management in coordination of budgeting and forecasting process. Supports the development of others within the Group through training and guidance on a routine basis and extensively during the Forecasting and Budget process.
- Supports other key initiatives, including the preparation of finance models to support management decision making and ad-hoc analyses as defined by the Executive Management Team and Senior Finance Team.
- Assists in improving processes that create efficiencies in the department.
- Participates in various global projects as the lead team member. Global projects require working directly with others, at times senior and executive level management, from multiple sites.
- BS/BA Finance/Accounting
- 5 – 7 years general, property, or cost accounting with progressive financial experience. Minimum of 2 years capital experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required and experience in SAP is preferred but not essential.
This global organization is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with a comprehensive line of therapies dedicated to the treatment of hemophilia, immune, wound-healing, and other coagulation disorders. They have experienced phenomenal growth over the past decade and are in the midst of a 10 year, $1B expansion, increasing capacity by 300% at the site! They offer a fantastic work culture dedicated to employee growth with a philosophy of “We know that when our employees grow individually and professionally, the company grows with them – and patients get the best care and attention they need.” Apply today!