Sanitation Supervisor – Ohio
This individual’s primary role is to supervise and coordinate activities of workers tasked with cleaning of production and packaging equipment in the cooking and packaging areas, as well as monitor and assist with building maintenance.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Assign duties and examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances fairly and in line with the company’s policies.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Identify employee’s skills and develop them by coaching and counseling them on a regular basis.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and provide continual feedback on both positive and negative performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills are essential
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of safety rules including personal protective equipment, utilizing water around electrical devices, utilize high pressure air and water and correct lifting techniques
- Ability to safely and effectively operate a cardboard baler high pressure sprayer and other production equipment
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and react to Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to work in elevated areas including elevated catwalks, stairs and stepladders
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions, both oral and written.
This company is a privately held manufacturer and distributor of snack foods and has been a leader in the industry for over a hundred years. Their success is fueled by premium products, innovation and state-of-the-art food processing facilities. They stay modern and fresh by constantly inventing new snack flavors and textures. If you are looking for an exciting rewarding career, apply today.