Production Supervisor – Multiple States
Responsible for directing and controlling all facets of the manufacturing department including making slurries, ingredient weighing, blending, pasteurization and heat treatment of all liquid nutritional products manufactured in the plant. The primary responsibilities of this position are to coordinate the manufacture high quality finished product at appropriately staffed levels and material variances, while ensuring the safety of all employees, maintaining a high level of positive employee relations and operating within approved budgetary guidelines.
- Maintains compliance to all procedures and policies concerning all areas of quality, regulatory, safety, and human resources.
- Assures that production schedules are formulated to maximize plant advantage and ensure schedules are met.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the documentation required for production.
- Assists in implementation of improvement projects as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Provides leadership and valuable participation in team activities that will enhance the overall effectiveness of the Plant.
- Coordinates timely and relevant communications to and from all levels. (This includes communications to Department Manager, between shifts and to related departments.)
- Directs daily and monthly shift communication meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, or relative Technical Field.
- Knowledgeable of general functions and operations of the equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable in supervising the direct expense budget formation and overtime accountability.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the supervisor’s position.
This is an opportunity to go to work for an industry leader in the pharmaceutical and nutrition industry. A Forbes top 150 company which can offer an outstanding career path for the right individuals. They are a very employee centric company and are always looking for new ways to improve employee happiness and work-life balance. Currently looking to fill a multitude of opportunities across the country in various states. Here are just a few of the outstanding benefits this company offers its employees: highly competitive compensation, phenomenal health benefits, retirement plans, and tuition reimbursement.