Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Indiana
Responsible for providing Quality System oversight to the site including Validation Protocols, Documentation and lot acceptance release evaluation, Compliance, Calibration and Instrumentation, Environmental Monitoring, Pest Management and Quality Issues Tracking/Trending.
- Responsible for all Quality and Compliance related functions within the site. This includes direct oversight into the Quality review and lot release activity, Engineering Studies, Validation Protocols, Document Control and Change Process, Calibration and Instrumentation Program, Environmental Monitoring and Pest Management
- Position is responsible for overseeing the overall effectiveness and acceptability of the Quality System, and working with management to resolve opportunities
- Performing training on cGMP and various Quality related items throughout the year will be expected
- Tracking, trending and reporting of Quality issues on a monthly basis will be required
- Writing of Exception Reports and CAPA plans as well as performing Compliance audits will also be expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science or a technical area. Master’s Degree Preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritionals
- Prefer experience in a food packaging industry and/or plastic injection molding experience
- Proper execution of the requirements of this position assure the site meets, or exceeds, the Company’s Regulatory requirements for Compliance.
This is an opportunity to go to work for an industry leader in the pharmaceutical and nutrition industry. A Forbes top 150 company which can offer an outstanding career path for the right individuals. They are a very employee centric company and are always looking for new ways to improve employee happiness and work-life balance. Currently looking to fill a multitude of opportunities across the country in various states. Here are just a few of the outstanding benefits this company offers its employees highly competitive compensation, phenomenal health benefits, retirement plans, and tuition reimbursement.