Production Supervisor 2 – Pennsylvania
This individual will be responsible for the supervision of all shift production employees and production equipment in their assigned area.
- Collaborate with other Production Supervisors to have effective operations between lines and shifts along with collaboration with the Facility, Warehouse, QA, and Maintenance staff to see that their support is effectively directed.
- Design and implement operating practices for the department, ensuring compliance with GMPs, and following the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Strive for the achievement of goals.
- Monitor performance through metrics and report performance through scorecards and reports.
- Manage the daily staffing of the assigned crew.
- Enforce safety regulations, ensuring safety standards are met and required safety training occurs.
- Associates Degree desired.
- Must have three to five years’ relevant work experience.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience (including supervisory training).
Privately held company that has been around for over 100 years. One of the largest American-owned companies in their industry. They are currently growing and updating their manufacturing processes from the inside out. They have a core belief in rewarding hard work through very generous performance bonus. Looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of improving production capabilities. In addition to creating an outstanding environment which rewards hard work, the company pays for all their employees’ medical benefits.